August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I am one of many women and even men too ( I am not a man, men read the book) that are into reading the Twilight series. The fourth and final book just came out on Saturday. I am making my way through it right now.
I didn't use to read novels very much because I always had school books to read. It is fun to finally get to read for fun.
Which is your favorite book? Favorite Character? My favorite book is probably Twilight, I like the chase part of a romance, the beginning when everything it new and exciting. When the characters are still trying to figure each other out. My favorite character is Edward, he is so stinkin perfect in every way.
I just want to know who out there reads these books and what they think. So leave a comment, even you looky lou's.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

my sister-in-law loves these books too. I want to see IF our library has these :)

Amber said...

Well you know how I feel about them! I am so happy we got to see that preview in the theater. So much better that way. And I am even more excited that all those teenagers screamed and clapped, oh wait...you screamed too! :)

Meagan said...

um yeah I totally love them! I just finished the final one and I won't leave my opinion on it beacuse I'm sure a lot of people are working their way thru it!
I think I liked the second one best, I really like Jacob's charactor and how he brought Bella back to life...I'm such a dork I know! Enjoy the last one!!!

Roman said...

sorry mon, (can i call ya mon)...better not...ok monica. i gotta say, i havent read the books. but cathy is into them pretty good.
i'm only leaving a message cuz you asked. wouldnt want to be a looky lou.

Brian or Julie said...

I just started reading the books just a few weeks ago. I just love them. I read all of them in adout 2 weeks. I too love Edward and Bella. Are you done with the last one? Did you like it? LEt us know.