July 31, 2008

SYTYCD Top 4?

Okay so I too am into So You Think You Can Dance. Near the end of the first season I was on a ballroom dance team with my friend Jessica and she got me into it. I caught the end of the first season and I have been hooked ever since.
I was a big fan of Kearington and Will but they got x'ed prematurely. I have always liked Chelsie and Twitch but Joshua is really been impressing me the last two weeks. Katee bugs me, I can't really explain it but it has some to do with when she got picked for Hollywood and they almost let her go she was ready to give up. I think her friend was a lot nicer girl, but Katee is a good dancer. Mark is fun to watch but I don't think he is as good of a dancer as the other guys and his solo really pales in comparison to Twitch and Joshua. So my top 4 are Chelsie, Twitch, Joshua, and Courtney. Who are your top 4?

This is my favorite dance from the season.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh yes, I am addicted too. I was so bummed last night when they had only a 1-hour show. Katee also bugs me! She's a good dancer, but I didn't like that whole Hollywood thing either. I really liked Will as the best dancer, but I think Joshua is my "favorite" male dancer. Overall, I want Chelsie to win!

Maile said...

Yes, I am addicted as well. I missed the results last night because we were on the road going to visit Brad & Cathy. I love Joshua, he is amazing for where he has come from. Yes, Will should never have been voted off! I would have put Chelsie in the final but obviously America did not agree.

Amber said...

Okay so I too loved Chelsie and Will and now they are both gone! AHHH! Out of all of them left I think I want Joshua to win, but I think Katee is the best dancer. I think there were so many great dancers this season that got voted off before they should have, but I also like a few who are left. It will be very interesting to see who wins it!

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day. I will try to get a sitter for Wednesday night so I can come to volleyball and then out to celebrate, but who knows if I will be able to.

Meagan said...

I feel the same way about Katee! I think she is a great dancer but yeah from her attitude from the beginning I didn't like it....so I'm totally looking forward to the finale this week and I am rooting for Joshua!

Meagan said...

So I totally voted for Joshua for the final vote! I was redialing for about an hour last night, ha ha!