September 23, 2008

Music?




Your Taste in Music:



Adult Alternative: Highest Influence

Country: Highest Influence

Classic Rock: Highest Influence

Nineties: Highest Influence

Pop: Highest Influence



I thought this would be fun to try, thanks Aunt Glenda.

I guess you can say I have an eclectic taste in music. I didn't need a quiz to tell me that but it was fun.

Here is the definition of eclectic, I was wondering what is was the other day and I thought I would share.
e·clec·tic (-klktk)
adj.
1. Selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles: an eclectic taste in music; an eclectic approach to managing the economy.
2. Made up of or combining elements from a variety of sources: "a popular bar patronized by an eclectic collection of artists, writers, secretaries and aging soldiers on reserve duty" Curtis Wilkie.
n.
One that follows an eclectic method.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Weren't we just talking about what eclectic means? And now I know for sure!

Monica said...

Amber I put that definition on there just for you. I was going to say that but I didn't want people to think you did not know what it meant.