September 25, 2008

2 Tags

I have been putting off these tags because there are so many things I still want to blog about like my sisters wedding. Ahhh. But here are my tags.

I AM

I am: A mother
I think: I eat too many sweets.
I know: That God loves all of his children.
I want: To be a better mom.
I dislike: People who are mean
I miss: my old or maybe I should say young body
I fear: Losing loved ones
I feel: hungry
I hear: my children making noise
I smell: like coconut lotion
I crave: chocolate
I cry: rarely
I search: the scriptures too little
I wonder: what the world will be like in 10 years
I regret: when I hurt someones feelings
I love: my family
I care: about having a clean house
I always: get up in the morning whether I want to or not
I worry: the my boys will make mistakes
I am not: a liar
I remember: peoples faces
I believe: in being your best
I dance: with my little boys
I sing: when my boy asks me to, and in my car
I don’t always: arrive on time but I try
I argue: my point only if I am very, very passionate about it
I write: in my blog, and love it
I win: more than I lose
I lose: at times
I wish: I had a maid sometimes
I listen: music, friend
I don't understand: some people
I can usually be found: in the kitchen
I am scared: of not being good enough
I need: good friends in my life
I forget: to eat lunch sometimes
I am happy: with my life


For the I am Tag I tag Amber, Jessica, Tanya, RaNell, Cathy, Tara, Meagan

4 Things

I had to change this from 8 things to 4.

4 things I am passionate about

Family
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Good food
Serving others

4 books I've read & enjoyed

Book of Mormon
All four of the Twilight books, Stephanie Meyer
Stand for Something, Gordon B. Hinckley
Several Nicholas Sparks books

4 words/phrases I say often

Eat your food
What are you doing?
Try to floss once a day or how's the flossing going
I'm so happy to have you as my boy

4 things I want to do before I die

Go back to Europe
Go on a mission with my husband
See my children married in the Temple
Skydive


4 things I've learned over the past

Most people don't floss daily
My house will never be perfectly clean
There is a lot of joy in the little things my children do
How to ride a motorcycle

4 places I want to see.

Australia
The Sacred Grove
Hawaii
New York

4 things I currently want/need

more time
new clothes
more knowledge
a better memory

For the 4 things I TAG Tanner, Glenda, Minda, Courtney, Dannyel, Angela, Kwinnae and Kiery

4 comments:

Jessica said...

you tag didn't work on me ;)
I ran away too quickly. (no, I just don't ever do these tags, but do you really care?)

Rapp Family said...

Hey there! My best friend just called and she's engaged and getting married in Boise the first weekend in March! Yeah! That means we have an excuse to come visit you! I don't know if it will just be me or the whole family. We'll let you know as it comes closer. Take care! Mandi

O'Leary O'Family said...

MARK AND MONICA~
We found you on the Carroll's blog!
We miss you and Boise - especially in the Phoenix summers!
You're family is adorable!

Roman said...

WELL ITS A LITTLE LATE. BUT I HEREBY GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO SKYDIVING WITH CATHY ALL YOU WANT. YOU'LL NEVER GET MY FEET THAT FAR OFF THE GROUND OR OUT OF A PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANE. AS FOR YOU TWO AND WENTWORTH. YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER MEET HIM IN REAL LIFE SO I'M NOT WORRIED.