December 22, 2008

Fall Photo's

I have been holding back on posting any of our fall family photo's because I wanted to send out my Christmas card first. I didn't want to spoil the surprise and have you open a Christmas card to reveal a photo you have already seen. Ok I am wierd I know. Oh and I know I posted some of these on my backdrop, but they were not the one's I used in my card.
My friend Jammie took them and she did a wonderful job. Here is a sampling taken from the calander pages and mock Christmas cards I made. Here are some of Jammies favorites. Here is one she played around with. Oh how we love photoshop.







3 comments:

Mama Yo said...

Very lovely indeed. Such a beautiful family!

O'Leary O'Family said...

Merry Christmas, Knights!! Your family is adorable!

K. Lou said...

so cute! Good job! Have a great Christmas break!