December 14, 2008

Missing Posts


Well I was going to post about so many things over the last couple of weeks; Thanksgiving, Airplane travel, Black Friday, Coupon deals, recipes, and many more. Some how my time has been taken up with fixing the computer, designing a Christmas card, gathering addresses, mailing cards, baking Christmas goodies, coupon shopping and deal hunting, making a photo calender and turning my European tour into a DVD. This is all in addition to my regular routine; you know the one, cook, clean, shop, work, clean drive, volleyball, diapers, clean, feed, sleep, rock, clean again, play, balance, pay, deposit. That sort of thing.
So I thought I would take a minute to post our Christmas card, I may or may not get to changing the fall background. How is your Christmas preparation coming along?

5 comments:

DANIELDOOZ said...

Love your card! Your pictures turned out great! Sounds like you've been very efficient lately. Way to go! I've just decided to eliminate most things on my to-do list (simply because they're just not going to get done). Tomorrow is Avery's birthday--still haven't shopped for her or planned a single thing. I can't believe she's four! Have a great day!

Amber said...

I too loved your card. I'm so impressed you made it yourself. One of these days (in my spare time?!) I want to learn how to do that sort of thing. Anyway, I'm also impressed that you have "clean" on your to do list so many times. I guess clean is on my list too, I just choose to ignore it!

Jessica said...

tell me all about your coupon shopping!

Aubrey Messick said...

Just got your Christmas card. What a gorgeous family!!!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card it's way cute! Your card is coming soon! I know what you mean with being busy; it seems like December always slips by me. I need more time in this month for sure. Jon just got a new calling and it's a busy one, not that his calling before wasn't busy but this new one is a little more demanding. Anyway, I haven't been able to do any posts as well because we got a new computer and Jon hasn't transfered our files over from the old one.