December 22, 2008

What is So Funny About Poop?

Still have lots of things I want to post about but do not have the time. I don't take the time often enough to write down the funny things my son says, so here goes. Yesterday while we sat in church my son was talking to the teens behind us. He dropped a quarter on the ground and the teenage boy told him that he ate it. To this my son replied, "well now you are going to have to poop it out." He repeated this several times as the teen teased him about eating his quarter. Don't worry he didn't whisper so I am sure plenty of people heard. I couldn't help but laugh, it was a weak moment. He said to me, "that is funny huh?" I said, "yes but you need to sit down and be quiet." Oh he was just getting started. He then asked the teens behind us,(loud enough to be heard three rows back) "Why did tiger look in the toilet?" they didn't have a chance to reply before he proudly announced, "To look for pooh!" How embarrassing. But funny. He is sure fun to have around. Ok lunch break is over!

0 comments: