November 2, 2008

Voting


I voted last week, yup already done. I filled out an absentee ballot. Very cool. I won't have to figure out where to go, get a babysitter, drag my kids along, drive anywhere, squeeze it into my schedule or stand in a long line.
I did my research online with each category before coloring in the circles. Unfortunately I did not feel clear excitement with a lot of the candidates. I am not going to go into that any further, but I am sure many others feel the same way.
So on NOV 4th I will not be voting, cause it is already done. YEA!

5 comments:

Mama Yo said...

Sweet! I did it to - it's the way to go! And I agree with you on the lack of excitement. :(

Tara said...

Me too. I love the absentee ballot, why doesn't everyone do that? So handy.

Brian or Julie said...

I wish I would have thought about it sooner. Out here they are saying it is going to take an hour or more to vote. OH JOY!

Anonymous said...

I got up early and got in line before it was crazy, so it wasn't too bad, but I think next time I will try the "mail" route. Just glad to see you all voted!

Amber said...

We went the absentee ballot route too and now I'm not sure why we ever waited in line to vote!!?? Yeah for making your vote count!