February 19, 2009

If You Are Not Couponing YOU SHOULD


Total Retail Value $220.28
I paid $18.75

58 items Average .32 each

Here is how it works

I did this is 5 different transactions.

This is assuming you buy in groups of 10.

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty granola bars 7.4 oz. 1.50
Coupon .50/1 SS-1/4

Purchase
BUY (3) GET $1.50
BUY (4) GET $2.50
BUY (5) OR MORE & GET $3.50

Final Price .65 a box

Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Ups 1.00
Coupon .50/2

Purchase
BUY (3) GET $1.50
BUY (4) GET $2.50
BUY (5) OR MORE & GET $3.50

Final .05 each


Cheerios Snack Mix 7.5-8 oz. 1.00
Coupon .50/1 SS-1/25 or .60/1
Final .40-.50

Chex Mix 7-8 oz 1.00

1.00/1 printable
FREE

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls 1.00
Coupon .30/1 SS-1/4 SS-2/8
Final.70


Pillsbury Grands biscuits .25
Coupon .30/2 SS-2/8 or .50/2
Final .10

Progresso Soup .50
Coupon .50/2 SS-1/4 SS-2/8
Final .25


Remember this is mix and match so you can buy 4 soups and 6 biscuits to make 10.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, explain it like I'm a second grader. What store was this at? What does SS mean? And if I just buy the Sunday paper, would all these coupons (minus the ones with links) be in there?

Kiery said...

Okay, I really want to do it but I don't have much time to so I do what I can but as soon as I'm graduated, I'm doing it!

Monica said...

Amber- This is at Albertsons until Tuesday. SS is the Smart Saver an insert in the paper. I got all of those coupons from the Jan 4th (1/4) and Feb 8 (2/8) inserts from the paper. Like I said at freezer meals just start collecting coupons and let me know when you are ready to get serious. I am thinking about offering classes to teach people this trade. Meanwhile check out my money saving blog and you can start putting the pieces together.

Kori said...

Did you have to do two seperate transactions on the cereal? And do the catalinas print for the free milk, or do you have to purchase the milk in the same transaction with the four cereal? I hope that made sense, i love checking your blog for great deals, thanks for posting!!! Kori

Monica said...

Kori-

You do not have to do separate transactions on the cereal. Oh wait I am not sure. I did them seperate and combined them with $10catalina deals just in case.

The 4.50 comes of instantly as a $4.50 kellogs credit. You do not actaully have to buy the milk.

Hope that makes sense.

Kori said...

Thanks Monica! I wasn't going to buy any cereal either, but if they have that deal at my store it is too good to pass up!

Tanner Montierth said...

Oh my gosh, Monica, you're crazy!
hahaha I love you!