February 21, 2009

A Little Slow


Well this little boy has been a little slow when it comes to baby milestones. Slow to get teeth, slow to crawl, slow to come into the world, (that's right 1 week late, I had to be induced a week after my due date), and slow to get chubby. Wait he still isn't very chubby.
Now at 12 1/2 months he is finally started to do a traditional crawl. He has been doing the cute little belly scoot for 3 months now. He still reverts back to it but is starting the favor the traditional crawl.

I am hoping that this is a sign that he will be a careful thinker or something. Who knows. What a sweet boy he is. He is pretty cuddly. When I hold him he will lay his head on my shoulder and pat my arm. It is really sweet.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I think it is great he hasn't taken off yet, because as soon as you have 2 on the move, look out! I just can't seem to keep up anymore!

Tanner Montierth said...

aww I love that boy :)