July 20, 2008

Inspiring Me

I have really enjoyed reading blogs lately. It is fun to catch up on the lives of friends and family old and new. I have found many creative ideas. I have laughed, lingered and left comments.

In my reading I am often times inspired. My friend Cathy (thanks Cathy) often posts great things she has learned while blogging. Today I read her blog and learned of a mother blogging out there who has recently lost her 15 month old little girl. I wanted to share it with those who read my blog because this mother Stephanie writes of her journey as she has coped with this loss and it is truly inspiring. The Lord has been right there helping her all along the way.

Reading this renews my gratefulness for my wonderful children and for the healing we all can receive through Christ our Savior.

This link Camille will take you to the first post when they first had her in the hospital.

1 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Monica,
Thanks for letting me know about Camille. I am the same age as that woman, same number of kids, same ages. Despite spending this morning wiping away tears after reading it, I am extremely grateful that I can hold my baby today.
Glad to read your blog!
Amyjoy