July 28, 2008

Testimony


I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Gods true church on the earth today. I know that God restored his church through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that Joseph prayed to the Lord to know which church to join. I know that the Lord appeared to Joseph and helped him establish his church on the earth. I know that Jesus Christ lived and still lives. I know that Christ died on the cross so that we could have the gift of the atonement in our lives and be able to repent when we make mistakes. I know that God hears and answers our prayers. I know that we are all children of a heavenly father. I know that we have a prophet on the earth today President Thomas S. Monson. I know that the Lord sends us instruction through his prophet and apostles. I know that we can all live with him again if we follow the Lord. I know that God loves each of his children. I know that families can be together forever through the sealing power of the priesthood. I know that the priesthood has the power to bind families, heal the sick and bring peace to the troubled heart. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know the the Lord sent his holy spirit the holy ghost to give us peace and guidance. I know these things are true for his spirit has confirmed it in my heart. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

0 comments: